Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Cumiskey <de...@cumiskey.com> on 2009/12/16 10:36:34 UTC

Gump

Hi all,

I discovered some compilation problems with trunk (r891164) this morning.  I
was wondering if there are any plans in the future to use the Gump
continuous integration and build for the OFBiz project?

Thanks,

Adrian Cumiskey.

Re: Gump

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <de...@cumiskey.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Thats right Hans applied the patch (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12428149/diff.txt). See :-

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/framework/birt/src/org/ofbiz/birt/webapp/view/BirtViewHandler.java?view=diff&r1=891179&r2=891180&pathrev=891180

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/framework/birt/src/org/ofbiz/birt/email/BirtEmailServices.java?rev=891180&r1=891179&r2=891180&view=diff

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/framework/birt/src/org/ofbiz/birt/widget/BirtFactory.java?rev=891180&r1=891179&r2=891180&view=diff

He also adjusted some controller configuration files, removing the birt
handler from the accounting ordermgr, facility and the birt webapp itself
and adding it to common so that it is inherited by all.

Adrian Cumiskey.

Re: Gump

From: "Adrian Cumiskey" <ad...@gmail.com>

Re: Gump