Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by John Thomas <jo...@astronomer.io> on 2022/05/20 18:43:56 UTC

2022 Airflow Users Survey

Hi Airflow Community!

With the Airflow Summit on the horizon, we’re also launching our 2022
annual Airflow User Survey! This survey is important for understanding the
state of the community, tracking Airflow usage, and guiding future
development so please take the 15 minutes soon and fill it out :)

Submit your response HERE:  <https://forms.gle/LGLAEqaciN9zaRBR6>
https://forms.gle/LGLAEqaciN9zaRBR6

We’ll be collecting responses through the summit and for a week afterwards,
closing on Friday, June 3.

If you haven’t registered for the Airflow Summit, make sure to do so before
it starts on Monday!

Regards,
John Thomas