Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net> on 2001/08/29 20:22:01 UTC

Apache 2.0.25 tagged

I have just finished tagging the tree.  I'll be rolling the tarball in a few minute.

Please look at httpd://dev.apache.org/dist in about 30 minutes for the tarballs.

Ryan
Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org

Re: Apache 2.0.25 tagged

Posted by Greg Ames <gr...@remulak.net>.
Greg Ames wrote:

> Now I see several
>
> [Wed Aug 29 20:56:44 2001] [error] [client 24.163.38.112] unable to
> include "FAQ-F.html?" in parsed file
> /www/httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html
>
> ...when I replay the logs

I can't recreate these today from inside the IBM firewall.  Log replay
runs clean.  Normally, I would bounce us over to the new build (2.0.25
tarball + fix to install suexec) when it looks this good, but the server
is pretty busy right now.

Greg

Re: Apache 2.0.25 tagged

Posted by Greg Ames <gr...@remulak.net>.
Greg Ames wrote:

> Ryan Bloom wrote:
> >
> > I have just finished tagging the tree.  I'll be rolling the tarball in a few minute.
> >
> > Please look at httpd://dev.apache.org/dist in about 30 minutes for the tarballs.
>
> just a quick update.  I grabbed & installed the tarball on daedalus,
> port 8092.  Static pages seem fine, but suexec/bugs.apache.org has a
> problem.

fix for suexec committed to Makefile.in.

Now I see several

[Wed Aug 29 20:56:44 2001] [error] [client 24.163.38.112] unable to
include "FAQ-F.html?" in parsed file
/www/httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html

...when I replay the logs, always for FAQ-F, which exists and looks fine
when I hit it with a browser.  I'll investigate tomorrow, unless someone
beats me to it.

Greg

Re: Apache 2.0.25 tagged

Posted by Greg Ames <gr...@remulak.net>.
Ryan Bloom wrote:

> I have just finished tagging the tree.  I'll be rolling the tarball in a few minute.
>
> Please look at httpd://dev.apache.org/dist in about 30 minutes for the tarballs.

just a quick update.  I grabbed & installed the tarball on daedalus,
port 8092.  Static pages seem fine, but suexec/bugs.apache.org has a
problem.

When I hit bugs.apache.org:8092 with a browser, I get 500 errors with
"Premature end of script headers" in the error log.  Looked at
<install_dir>/sbin/suexec, and it is a libtool shell script.  Grabbed
the suexec binary out of <src_dir>/support/.libs and copied it into
<install_dir>/sbin/ , still get 500s.

I suspect the suexec logic in the Makefile needs tweaking.

Greg