Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by gonzalomp87 <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/31 02:19:14 UTC

Applet in Tapestry

I'm trying to put an applet in tapestry
. I did not find any example of code to be put on the page. Tml.
In the. Java I have to put something?

donde pongo  el .jar?

thanks de antemano

Re: Applet in Tapestry

Posted by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com>.
There is nothing Tapestry specific that you need to do - you would just use
the plain HTML examples for using an applet on a page. You will need to put
the applet jar somewhere inside your web context (e.g. outside of your java
packages directory structure), where it would be accessible from the page.

Cheers - Alex K