Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2004/05/17 15:05:48 UTC

[RESULTS] Dale Christ as commiter

the vote from 5/12/2004, dale christ as commiter, has concluded.
there were 7 positive votes from lenya commiters and two endorsements
from lenya users. no negative votes were cast.

the verdict: welcome dale as a new lenya commiter!

the vote thread can be found at
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=lenya-dev@cocoon.apache.org&by=thread&from=766294

dale, please familiarize yourself with

http://incubator.apache.org/learn/newcommitters.html

and send in your CLA. as soon as it is on file with the ASF, we will
request the creation of your account. please check with
http://www.apache.org/~jim/committers.html to find a username that is
not yet taken and let the list know.

-gregor

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya

Re: [RESULTS] Dale Christ as commiter

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Rolf Kulemann wrote:

>Sending ur signed CLA is very important.

Welcome, Dale :-)

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: [RESULTS] Dale Christ as commiter

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 15:05, Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> the vote from 5/12/2004, dale christ as commiter, has concluded.
> there were 7 positive votes from lenya commiters and two endorsements
> from lenya users. no negative votes were cast.

Dale, welcome as a new Lenya committer. I'm looking forward to working
with you :)

[...]

> and send in your CLA. as soon as it is on file with the ASF, we will
> request the creation of your account.

Sending ur signed CLA is very important.

    Rolf Kulemann