Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2017/02/06 21:46:32 UTC

TAMAYA-221: Status of SysProps sandbox extension / documentation available

Hi,

while scanning for broken links I stumbled upon

h2. Update 20170206

{code}
|????+org.apache.tamaya.ext:tamaya-configured-sysprops+        | Allows
Tamaya to integrate with +System.getProperties()+.   |
link:extensions/mod_sysprops.html[Documentation]
{code}
refering to
incubator-tamaya-sandbox/configured-sysprops, that does not have any
documentation yet.

Should we remove the link or can someone provide a documentation that I
can link to?

Is it relevant for a 0.3-release? Otherwise I'd just remove the line.

Thanks
Phil