Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Alexandros Georgiou <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/10 15:40:43 UTC

Can't find XmlObject.Factory.newXmlSaxHandler()

Hello all, I'm trying to use XMLBeans, so I've generated my class
files from the .xsd and when I use them with DOM they parse my
document correctly. But for my project I need to use SAX and I can't
find the newXmlSaxHandler method in the generated classes. Actually
the problem I'm having is the same as reported here
http://www.nabble.com/Generating-beans-from-xsd%2C-don%27t-get-a-XmlObject.Factory.nexXmlSaxHandler-method-tt10049474.html#a10049474
. I don't see a command line switch for scomp to generate the SAX
interface. What am I missing here?