Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2019/07/23 12:48:56 UTC

Pulsar Meetup in Beijing on August 17th

Happy to announce a new Pulsar community event in Beijing on August 17th.
We will have speakers from Yahoo! Japan, Tencent, Zhaopin.com, EMQ, and
StreamNative talk about everything of Pulsar, from production use cases,
technical deep dive to community collaboration.

Also we continue the collaboration with Apache Flink community as usual. We
invite speakers from Flink community to talk about the integration between
Pulsar and Flink.

The signup link is available here:
https://www.huodongxing.com/event/1502359221000

The detailed schedule can also be found in the attached poster, if you find
hard to read Chinese the signup link.

[image: IMG_1053.JPG]

Thanks,
Sijie