Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Poonam Gyanchandani <po...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/08 00:36:37 UTC

configure maven with IntellJ Idea

Hi,
I am trying to configure Maven with Intellj Idea in POM file  but looks like
POM file which I have created has something missing in that.

When I do *mvn clean *it is showing me build successful, but when I am
giving command like* mvn compile/mvn package* in that case it is creating an
empty jar file. In classes directory also it doesn't contain any files.
**
My source folder is in*D:\ApgarSVN\development\Components\Internal\common-1.6.0
* this directory* *with* src* name.

Enclosed POM file for your reference.

Thanks.
**

Re: configure maven with IntellJ Idea

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Poonam,

looking at

<sourceDirectory>src/com/apelon</sourceDirectory>

seems wrong - you mix source folder with package structure which is
probably not intended

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.