Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Yaprak Ayazoglu <ya...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/19 16:31:23 UTC

make "watchposition" function to work at background at ios

Hi,

I want to make "watchposition" function to work at background.
For this purpose, I'm trying to develop a plugin that extends the
"geolocation" class of the core library.

How can I do that?

Any kind of help is kindly appreciated.

Regards

--
Yaprak

Re: make "watchposition" function to work at background at ios

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
The javascript is at https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js, look
in lib/common.
To create the native plugin part, see the Plugin Dev Guides here:
docs.cordova.io/en/edge/guide_plugin-development_index.md.html#Plugin%20Development%20Guide