Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Marianne Hagaseth <Ma...@marintek.sintef.no> on 2016/01/25 18:30:24 UTC

Summernote and Code view?

Hi,
Thanks a lot for this summernote editor integration!
https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-wicket-summernote

Just two questions:

2)      Is it possible to have more than one domain property annotated with summernote in one page/Domain object?

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards,
Marianne Hagaseth
Forsker - Maritime transportsystemer
Research Scientist - Maritime Transport Systems

MARINTEK (Norsk Marinteknisk Forskningsinstitutt AS)
Address:  POB 4125 Valentinlyst, NO-7450 Trondheim, Norway
Mobile:   +47 90 95 64 69 -  Phone: +47 464 15 000
Web:       www.marintek.sintef.no<http://www.marintek.sintef.no/>

Re: Summernote and Code view?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hello Marianne,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 6:30 PM, Marianne Hagaseth <
Marianne.Hagaseth@marintek.sintef.no> wrote:

> Hi,
> Thanks a lot for this summernote editor integration!
> https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-wicket-summernote
>
> Just two questions:
>
> 1)      How do I enter the code view text to the domain property? For
> instance, I want to set a String property of a Domain object to for
> instance " <span style="background-color: inherit;"><span
> style="background-color: yellow;">

> this then should be that the words 'Passenger ships' are highlighted in
> yellow.

In your domain object you have to add a property like:
https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-wicket-summernote/blob/a351bd07d9ae2c059a3d4275c1b9c84e696abf47/fixture/src/main/java/org/isisaddons/wicket/summernote/fixture/dom/SummernoteEditorToDoItem.java#L392-L402
i.e. a String property annotated with @SummernoteEditor
The value of this String property is HTML snippet like the one you
mentioned above.
I'd generate it the first time with Summernote itself.
I just did it for you at http://wb-mgrigorov.rhcloud.com/summernote and it
produced:

font-size: small; line-height: normal;"><span style="background-color:
yellow;">Passenger ships</span> have more than 12 passengers.</span>

If you set this HTML as initial value for the property then it will render
as you want it.

> 2)      Is it possible to have more than one domain property annotated
> with summernote in one page/Domain object?

Sure. There is no limit in the number of Summernote editors in the page.