Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com> on 2013/06/21 05:48:49 UTC

File modes

I pulled the sdk 'develop' branch for the first time in several weeks and got lots of lines like

mode change 100644 => 100755 mustella/tests/components/Charts/Bubble/Properties/Baselines/BubbleSeries_filterData_filterDataValues.png
mode change 100644 => 100755 mustella/tests/components/Charts/Bubble/Properties/Baselines/BubbleSeries_filterData_filterDataValues.png.xml

I had previously gotten the file modes of every file set correctly. Why are we now setting the executable bits for some PNG and XML files? Is it accidental or intentional?

- Gordon

RE: File modes

Posted by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com>.
Cleaning it up isn't a priority, and I can do it eventually. I'm more interested in determining why it's happening so it doesn't happen indefinitely.

- Gordon

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
These files are being generated (or regenerated) by mustella on one of my
computers.  I do recall seeing git make mode changes as I add or commit
these files, but I didn't realize it was setting the wrong bits.

RE: File modes

Posted by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com>.

Re: File modes

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.