Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/30 18:27:15 UTC

[PR] "Create a Minimal Reproduction Repository or Sample"

Another PR that I polished a bit and is ready for feedback and
reviews: "Create a Minimal Reproduction Repository or Sample"

PR: https://github.com/apache/cordova-contribute/pull/6
Preview: https://github.com/apache/cordova-contribute/blob/0a582edd0857353ff8790cbe5e6560bbcb72e7a7/create-reproduction.md

We will be able to use this to reply to GitHub issue and hopefully get
more and better reproduction repos.

-J

Re: [PR] "Create a Minimal Reproduction Repository or Sample"

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
I feel to repro an issue all we need is:
1. config.xml
2. contents of the 'www' folder

This assumes that they've already `--save`d their platforms and
plugins, and we can just put it in a new project and run `cordova
prepare` to populate. We could even have a command (?) somehow to
package this up for attaching to a bug...