Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dmitrij David Padalino <dm...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/01 17:58:40 UTC

How to setup SPDY in tomcat

Hi,
I developed a web application and now i want to add the support for SPDY.
My configuration is Eclipse Luna and apache tomcat 8.0.12 on windows 8.1.
A tutorial about SPDY for tomcat does not exist. In the documentation is
written tha tomcat supports SPDY. Which is the configuration to solve this
problem? Could you help me please?

Re: How to setup SPDY in tomcat

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 01/03/2015 16:58, Dmitrij David Padalino wrote:
> Hi,
> I developed a web application and now i want to add the support for SPDY.
> My configuration is Eclipse Luna and apache tomcat 8.0.12 on windows 8.1.
> A tutorial about SPDY for tomcat does not exist. In the documentation is
> written tha tomcat supports SPDY. Which is the configuration to solve this
> problem? Could you help me please?

SPDY support was experimental and for a much older version of SPDY than
any current browser supports. Tomcat's SPDY support is not usable in its
current form.

HTTP/2 support will be available in Tomcat 9.

Mark