Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Drasko Kokic <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2000/09/24 17:21:28 UTC

[Tomcat 3.2 + Cocoon 1.8] Cocoon.xml not found

I have downloaded the Tomcat 3.2 version and am trying
to configure it to work with the Cocoon 1.8

I have modified both conf/web.xml as well as
ROOT/WEB-INF/web.xml files with the servlet mapping
information, but it still cannot show the /Cocoon.xml
page.

I would greatly apreciate any help as I just wasted 3
hours trying to spot the error.

Drasko

http://im.yahoo.com/