Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by p....@almerys.com on 2007/08/01 08:56:45 UTC

Re: [1.3-RC2] Build JAX-WS server from wsdl in maven2 project

I have logged the JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3043

Thanks,
Pierre

"Anne Thomas Manes" <at...@gmail.com>
31/07/2007 19:34
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: [1.3-RC2] Build JAX-WS server from wsdl in maven2 project

Please log a JIRA.

On 7/31/07, p.casenove@almerys.com <p.casenove@almerys.com > wrote:

I have downloaded the latest jaxb distrib from sun website and the
wsdl2java operation is completed successfully using the xjc.bat script
file provided by Sun.
But it still fails using Axis2.
Do I have to log a JIRA with the wsdl/xsd causing the issue?

Pierre

p.casenove@almerys.com
31/07/2007 14:27

Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: [1.3-RC2] Build JAX-WS server from wsdl in maven2 project

Hi,
I'm still trying to get the generated code with jaxbri without success.
If I use one single wsdl file without imports, the generation is ok, but
as soon as I introduce imports, it crashes with the exception:
  [java] Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.databinding.UnmatchedTypeException: No type was
mapped to the name TEST_REQUETE with namespace
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/xsd
    [java] at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(
CodeGenerationEngine.java:265)
    [java] at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
    [java] at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)
    [java] Caused by:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.databinding.UnmatchedTypeException:No type was
mapped to the name TEST_REQUETE with namespace
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/xsd
    [java] at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.emitSkeleton(
AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:1363 )
    [java] at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(
CodeGenerationEngine.java:247)
    [java] ... 2 more
    [java] Caused by:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.databinding.UnmatchedTypeException: No type was
mapped to the name TEST_REQUETE with namespace
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/xsd
    [java] at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.databinding.TypeMappingAdapter.getTypeMappingName(
TypeMappingAdapter.java:82 )
    [java] at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.getInputParamElement(
AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:2823 )
    [java] at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.getInputElement(
AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:2623 )
    [java] at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.generateMethodElement(
AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:2191 )
    [java] at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.loadOperations(
AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:2117 )
    [java] at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.createDOMDocumentForSkeleton(
AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:2033 )
    [java] at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.writeSkeleton(
AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:1964 )
    [java] at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.emitSkeleton(
AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:1320 )
    [java] ... 3 more
    [java] Java Result: 1

I really don't see where I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for the help

Pierre

p.casenove@almerys.com
31/07/2007 10:28

Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: [1.3-RC2] Build JAX-WS server from wsdl in maven2 project

Hi,
Does anybody have an idea of the source of the problem? My wsdl seems to
be valid (only jaxb generation fails, xmlbeans and adb are OK). I really
don't see the issue.

Thanks,
Pierre

p.casenove@almerys.com
30/07/2007 14:11

Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: [1.3-RC2] Build JAX-WS server from wsdl in maven2 project

Hi,
thanks for the answer.
I copied an erroneous Exception in my initial email, here is the correct
one:

[java] Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.databinding.UnmatchedTypeException: No type was
mapped to the name TEST_REQUETE with namespace
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/xsd
  [java] at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(
CodeGenerationEngine.java:265)

There can be errors in my wsdl as it was in rpc/lit style and I converted
it to document/literal. I'll correct the issues.

Pierre
"Anne Thomas Manes" <at...@gmail.com>
30/07/2007 13:44

Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: [1.3-RC2] Build JAX-WS server from wsdl in maven2 project

Do you have any idea where the referenced namespace comes from? "
http://www.tests.com/services/ServiceTest/xsd "?

Is that specified in a configuration file somewhere?

A few minor issues with your WSDL:

In your schema, you must declare both imports before declaring any
elements.

And in the binding, you must remove the namespace attributes from the
<soap:body> declarations. (The namespace attribute must NOT be used when
using style="document". It should be used only when using style="rpc".)
When using document/literal, a <soap:body> declaration should look like
this:

         <soap:body use="literal" />

Anne

On 7/30/07, p.casenove@almerys.com <p....@almerys.com> wrote:

Hi,
I've been updating to Axis2 1.3RC2 in order to try JAXB RI as the
databinding.
While my wsdl is correctly parsed and my code generated with adb and
xmlbeans, I receive the exception with jaxb:
[java] Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException :
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.databinding.UnmatchedTypeException : No type was
mapped to the name TEST_REQUETE with namespace
http://www.tests.com/services/ServiceTest/xsd

Here is the wsdl:

<?xml version= "1.0" encoding ="UTF-8"?>
< wsdl:definitions
    xmlns:soapenc= "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/ "
    xmlns:tns=" http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest"
    xmlns:wsdl =" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
    xmlns:wsdlsoap= "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/ "
    xmlns:xsd=" http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    xmlns:xsi= " http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance "
    targetNamespace= "http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest "
    xmlns:typeRequest="
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/types/request"
    xmlns:typeReponse ="
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/types/reponse"
    xmlns:xsd1 =" http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/xsd ">
    < wsdl:types>
            < xsd:schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/xsd" xmlns=
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema " xmlns:wsdl ="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/ ">
                    < xsd:import
                            namespace= "
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/types/request "
                            schemaLocation= "TEST_REQ.xsd" />

                    < xsd:element name= "TEST_REQUETE" type=
"typeRequest:TEST_REQUETE_DETAIL" />

                    <xsd:import
                            namespace="
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/types/reponse"
                            schemaLocation="TEST_REP.xsd" />

                    <xsd:element name="TEST_REPONSE" type=
"typeReponse:TEST_REPONSE_DETAIL" />
            </xsd:schema >
</wsdl:types >

    < wsdl:message name="getTestRequest" >
            <wsdl:part name="TEST_REQUETE" element ="xsd1:TEST_REQUETE" />

    </wsdl:message>

    <wsdl:message name= "getTestResponse">
            < wsdl:part name="TEST_REPONSE" element="xsd1:TEST_REPONSE" />

    </wsdl:message>

    <wsdl:portType name ="Test">
            <wsdl:operation name= "getTest" parameterOrder="TEST_REQUETE"

                    < wsdl:input message="tns:getTestRequest"
                            name="getTestRequest" />
                    < wsdl:output message="tns:getTestResponse"
                            name="getTestResponse" />
            </ wsdl:operation>
    </ wsdl:portType>

    < wsdl:binding name="WebServiceTestSoapBinding" type="tns:Test" >
            <wsdlsoap:binding style ="document"
                    transport=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" />
            <wsdl:operation name= "getTest">
                    < wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/getTest" style= "document"
/>
                    < wsdl:input name= "getTestRequest">
                            <wsdlsoap:body
                                    namespace="
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest"
                                    use ="literal" />
                    </wsdl:input>
                    <wsdl:output name ="getTestResponse">
                            <wsdlsoap:body
                                    namespace="
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest"
                                    use ="literal" />
                    </wsdl:output>
            </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:binding >

    <wsdl:service name="ServiceTest" >
            <wsdl:port binding ="tns:WebServiceTestSoapBinding"
                    name="ServiceTest" >

                    <wsdlsoap:address
                            location="
http://localhost:8080/fsa/services/ServiceTest" />
                    <wsdlsoap:address
                            location="
http://localhost:8080/fsa/serverAuthent/ServiceTest" />
            </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>

</ wsdl:definitions>

Am I making an error in the wsdl or is it a bug from the code generator?

Thanks,

Pierre
"Davanum Srinivas" <davanum@gmail.com >
27/07/2007 03:07

Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: [1.3-RC2] Build JAX-WS server from wsdl in maven2 project

Farrukh,

You can use WSDLJava.bat/sh from the command line (either nightly or
1.3 RC2) with "-d jaxbri" to select the JAXB RI as the data binding.

-- dims