Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2003/12/12 08:25:10 UTC

Re: cvs commit: modperl-2.0/lib/ModPerl TestReport.pm

stas@apache.org wrote:
> stas        2003/12/11 23:14:40
>
>   Modified:    bin      mp2bug
>                .        Makefile.PL Changes
>   Added:       lib/ModPerl TestReport.pm
>   Log:
>   Extend the autogenerated bug report to include information about
>   installed modules of special interest (which may aid in understanding
>   the bug report), such as CGI.pm, Apache::Request, LWP, etc.

So now the autogenerated bug report includes new info. On my machine it adds:

*** Packages of interest status:

Apache::Request: -
CGI            : 3.01
LWP            : 5.76
mod_perl       : 1.2901, 1.9912

Now that we have a mod_perl 2.0 specific report, is there anything else we
want users to report to us? I though of 'httpd -l' and 'ldd mod_perl.so' if
available, since quite often we end up asking for this information.