Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Ro...@actian.com> on 2014/01/02 04:34:22 UTC

RE: Integration of Piccolo2D and Pivot

Well, I haven't really looked at Piccolo2D, so take my advice with a little grain of salt....

So, Pivot internally is handling the Java AWT events and then making calls to the Pivot listeners.  So, we are (actually) using events, but translating them into the Pivot equivalents.

You might want to look at the source code in ApplicationContext.java and see how Pivot is handling each of the AWT events.

Thank you for your interest in Pivot -- actually this sounds like a very interesting project.  Feel free to keep asking questions on this list ....

~Roger