Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> on 2019/02/01 23:33:21 UTC

Re: ASF Board Report for Aurora - checked in for February 2019

I've posted this to the board agenda, you're all set.  Thanks for
stepping up to ensure a report gets in.

Thinking ahead, it's fine and natural when projects start to slow down.
 What the board will want to see in the next quarter is that at least
three PMC members are still active and providing oversight for the project.

No action needed now; but when your next report is due, having three PMC
members explicitly say "I'm here!" would be helpful.

Good luck on keeping the energy!

--

- Shane
  Director & Member