Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Palvelin Postmaster <po...@palvelin.fi> on 2019/01/20 07:33:12 UTC

auto-whitelist file corrupted

My auto-whitelist file appears corrupted. File size is about 5 megabytes. Spamassassin says it can’t be opened. So does sa-awl.

Is there any other way to try to recover the file or should I just accept my losses and recreate it?

--
Palvelin.fi Hostmaster
postmaster@palvelin.fi

Re: auto-whitelist file corrupted

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Also you can rename the file and restart things to get it recreated most
likely.

Posted by Giovanni Bechis <gi...@paclan.it>.