Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by 吴昊 <wu...@7500.com.cn> on 2015/06/24 09:54:20 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: using RedirectMatch and regular expressions

and please note that "word character"always matches the ASCII characters [A-Za-z0-9_].

in your example, before BSL01 is a 7, a word character, and followed by another word character B, which is not qualified as word boundary before B according rule #3.

Tks & b.rgds
--
Chris

Posted by "Meedendorp, Bert" <Be...@kadaster.nl>.
Hello Chris,

Thanks for your quick reply.
I’ll understand what you mean. The \b can’t be used in this situation.

Do you have any suggestion what I should use in this case?

With kind regards,

Bert