Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org> on 2002/07/22 22:55:36 UTC

[Vote] New committer Fernando Padilla

Fernando's been around since back in the dbXML days. Lately he's been
getting familiar with the code by working to clean up some of the unused
bits. I'd like to get him commit to continue that work and then hopefully
move on to more substantial work once he's comfortable with what's already
there.

FYI, if you're a committer on this project please vote even if you've been
inactive. Otherwise we won't have enough votes to get him added.

Thanks

Kimbro Staken
Java and XML Software, Consulting and Writing http://www.xmldatabases.org/
Apache Xindice native XML database http://xml.apache.org/xindice
XML:DB Initiative http://www.xmldb.org

Re: [Vote] New committer Fernando Padilla

Posted by Jan Metzner <ja...@fhm.edu>.
+1 for Fernando.

Posted by Kurt Ward <ku...@yahoo.com>.
+1 for Fernando.

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.
Anybody else still out there? Kurt, Jan?

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.

--
Gianugo Rabellino

Re: [Vote] New committer Fernando Padilla

Posted by Tom Bradford <br...@apache.org>.
On Monday, July 22, 2002, at 01:55  PM, Kimbro Staken wrote:
> Fernando's been around since back in the dbXML days. Lately he's been
> getting familiar with the code by working to clean up some of the
> unused bits. I'd like to get him commit to continue that work and then
> hopefully move on to more substantial work once he's comfortable with
> what's already there.

+1

--
Tom Bradford - http://www.tbradford.org