Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Arsène Gschwind <ar...@unibas.ch> on 2008/04/17 20:46:10 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_proxy limit session

Hi there,

I try to figure out if there is a way to limit the amount of active
sessions when using mod_proxy with sticky bit.
I've found the max and smax param which allows to limit the connections,
but it does not limit the amount of concurrent sessions.

Thanks for any help or hint

Regards, Arsène

AW: [users@httpd] mod_proxy limit session

Posted by ch...@post.ch.
Hi Arsène,

Have a look into mod_qos. It gives you very detailed control over the sessions.
http://mod-qos.sourceforge.net/
I am not sure you can do the same thing with mod_proxy.

Christian