Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Dawid Weiss <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/04 10:55:05 UTC

Re: Debugging JVM security manager issues with Lucene's tests

Never too late... I fixed randomizedrunner so that it works with
-Dargs="-Djava.security.debug=access,failure,stack", although I don't
see the point of using that (access,failure is enough). I'll update RR
to 2.6.4 soon.

Dawid

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Great!  Thank you, Dawid.