Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jan Mönnich <Ja...@newtron.net> on 2003/11/27 13:26:39 UTC

[users@httpd] OPTIONS-Method of HTTP and CGI-Files

Hello,

I'm trying to write an WebDAV-Client as cgi-program with apache 1.3.28.
For this I have to provide the OPTIONS-Method of HTTP.

But, the mod-cgi do not forward the OPTIONS-Method to the cgi-file but
returns to apache with declined (in source code:  "99 of 100 cgi files
support only get+post").

Is there an easy way to get the options methode handles by the cgi-file ?

Can I change the response of HTTP-OPTIONS for a special directory?

Does the 2.0 apache support them (I've found no changes in the documentation
regarding cgi-files) ?

best regards
jan