Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2012/01/26 13:07:37 UTC

Re: User is not allowed to impersonate user1

Moving to common-dev@.

I'm able to run all hadoop-hdfs-httpfs tests without failure if I do a
"mvn clean test" under that directory.

Can you try to clean and then re-run? Might have been a transient
failure? Do you have the test logs?

If you can reliably reproduce this test failure, please report with
your environment (JVM make/version specifically), to the Apache JIRA
under HDFS project.

Note that if you want to build and go ahead with development without
tests, pass "-DskipTests" to your maven commands.

--
Harsh J
Customer Ops. Engineer, Cloudera

Re: User is not allowed to impersonate user1

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
I'm not sure, but please report the failure over a HDFS JIRA if you
are able to reproduce that test failure reliably in your environment
with as much detail as you can provide, so that we can take a closer
look.

The whole httpfs set of tests seem to pass for me locally when I try
(I ran them on OSX though).

Posted by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Bai,