Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/11/12 16:33:34 UTC

DATABASE TYPE ERROR IN GenericEntity.set warnings

Could it be possible to show warnings from GenericEntity.java:413 only if a properties in debug.properties is set ?

Jacques

Re: DATABASE TYPE ERROR IN GenericEntity.set warnings

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Scott,

Cool ! For the moment (in r713422) I only changed "ERROR" to "error" to make easier to spot real ERRORs in log. Maybe it's enough
then.

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <le...@gmail.com>

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.