Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Manuel Hartl <ma...@kobil.com> on 2012/02/20 10:12:26 UTC

Triniad ..

Hi MyFaces Trinidad2-Team,

Is there anything happening for MyFaces Trinidad 2 in the (near, middle,
any) future?

If not, could you please officially bury Trinidad, so that i have more
arguments for project lead/marketing, that we have to go away from this
project risk? :)

Regards,
Manuel.

--
Dipl. Inform. Manuel Hartl
Software Architect

FlexSecure-Logo    KobilGroup-Logo

FlexSecure GmbH
Industriestr. 12
D - 64297 Darmstadt
Tel: +49 (0) 6151 501 23-18
Fax: +49 (0) 6151 501 23-19

E-Mail: hartl@flexsecure.de
Internet: www.flexsecure.de

Geschäftsführer:
Erwin Stallenberger, Markus Ruppert

Amtsgericht Darmstadt HRB 8036
Umsatzsteuernummer: DE 214745269

Re: Triniad ..

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Manuel for writing this.

We've had some shifting priorities and releases have been somewhat
limited as of late.  However, I raised this issue with my team and in
response to your email and was able to secure a commitment to allowing
me some time to do quarterly releases.  Trinidad remains an important
part of my projects' infrastructure, but work for releases tends not to
become a priority until we need them.  Unfortunately this does not do
much for other people trying to use the framework which is important
because we are a community.   So I'll see to it that we release on a
quarterly basis going forward.  Thank you for your patience.

I'm going to spend today and some of tomorrow committing some of the
community JIRA issues as well as available patches and you should expect
to see a vote for the deliverable on the dev list sometime tomorrow.

-Scott