Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by cau_hechun <ca...@126.com> on 2013/10/25 04:20:58 UTC

activemq-client 5.8.0 conflicts with icu4j 2.6.1 in maven

    I add activemq-client 5.8.0 and  icu4j 2.6.1 in maven dependencies. Then
I start, which will prompt me error below:
   java.lang.IllegalStateException
	at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1562)
	at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1521)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.<init>(ActiveMQConnection.java:180)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:298)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:266)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:238)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:184)
   If I remove dependency of icu4j 2.6.1 or repace a icu4j with higher
version , it can work.
   Is there confict betweent these two jars?