Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by iapilgrim <ia...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/15 04:11:20 UTC

[T5] Get Response data

Hi all,
I'm using T5.1.0.5. My goal is to get page response data and cache it for
future use.
One way to achieve that is in after render phase or clean up render phase.
My questions are
+ Are data at after render phase final?
I mean does T5 inject more data after that?
+ If I want to get response data of many pages how do I do that in one
place.
Decorate or contribute after render phase for example?
+ I has followed request-response processing.
http://uli.spielviel.de/~uli/tapestry_request_processing.png
tapestry_request_processing
But find no way to achieve this.

How about your idea?
Thank in advance,
Van

Re: [T5] Get Response data

Posted by iapilgrim <ia...@gmail.com>.
Thank  Ben,
I've followed link
http://www.nabble.com/T5---Stream-source-output-to-text-file-td14133292.html#a14142927
And it's ok now.

Re: [T5] Get Response data

Posted by Ben Gidley <be...@gidley.co.uk>.

Re: [T5] Get Response data

Posted by iapilgrim <ia...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ben,

Re: [T5] Get Response data

Posted by iapilgrim <ia...@gmail.com>.
Ah yes, thank Ben.

Re: [T5] Get Response data

Posted by Ben Gidley <be...@gidley.co.uk>.

Re: [T5] Get Response data

Posted by iapilgrim <ia...@gmail.com>.

Re: [T5] Get Response data

Posted by Martin Strand <do...@gmail.com>.
Not really answering your question but if you want to cache entire pages I would recommend using a caching proxy such as squid or varnish.