Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2007/06/02 23:56:06 UTC

Confluence wiki permissions

Hi,

I tried to remove the duplicate email alias page that I accidentally
created, and don't have permission to remove it. My only groups are
"confluence-users".

Can someone give me the right permission?

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Confluence wiki permissions

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
On Jun 4, 2007, at 4:48 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> I'm not sure how to add you to the openjpa-admin confluence group.
> Instead, I just added one-off permissions for your user. You should be
> in good shape now, albeit in a slightly hacky way.

Thanks, hacks are a way of life. aka Apache Tao.

Craig

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.

--
Patrick Linskey