Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Luca Mambretti <lu...@bizeta.net> on 2018/02/23 16:37:53 UTC

NetCat participation

I've probably missed some emails, I see there is a brand new page for NetCat participation and unfortunately I have no means of editing it, I had already submitted the requested information at the start of the project before everything froze.

I do not even have a confluence account, but I have a Jira account, so a couple of questions:

    1. Do I need to create a confluence account or can I link my existing Jira account in some way.
    2. Do I need to resend the participation information, or edit the page when I have the correct rights.

Regards,
Luca.

Re: NetCat participation

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
Hi Luca,

Confluence editing permissions granted. Please give it a try now.

Thanks,
-Jirka

Re: NetCat participation

Posted by Luca Mambretti <lu...@bizeta.net>.