Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by bhaa <bh...@yandex.ru> on 2009/08/18 17:21:04 UTC

Eclipse+iBATIS+iBATOR. Help me please!

Hi!

When tested Eclipse+iBATIS with simple_example, all has turned out well.
When has started to test Eclipse+iBATIS+iBATOR has stopped and I do not know
what to do.
Has generated DAO, MODEL, SQL_MAP but how to receive values from the table I
do not know.
Even on the elementary example i.e. to receive object corresponding the
table on a primary key and data through get.
I attach the generated classes and xml.
Theme very interesting. Help me please!

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25027257/src.zip src.zip

--