Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2015/01/08 20:57:45 UTC

Welcome Vladimir Sitnikov to Apache Calcite PPMC

I am pleased to announce that Vladimir Sitnikov has accepted our
invitation to join Calcite's PPMC. Vladimir has been a committer for
several months and has been making excellent contributions to
Calcite's code, discussions, and community. He also contributes to
several other open source projects.

Vladimir is the first PPMC member appointed since Calcite entered
incubation, and I look forward to his influence on the future
direction of the project.

Vladimir, welcome!

Julian
(on behalf of Apache Calcite PPMC)

Re: Welcome Vladimir Sitnikov to Apache Calcite PPMC

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
Well deserved.  Congrats!

Posted by Sivaramakrishnan Narayanan <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!