Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Earl Cahill <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/09 08:13:44 UTC

apache parsing and pig-830

I am planning on coming to the hadoop stuff out near san fran, wednesday and thursday, thought I would get the latest and see how hard it would be to move the stuff I contributed awhile ago to head.  Well, looks like someone beat me to it.  Pretty dang cool.  No mention of my awesome work, but there ya go :)

Thanks for saving me a fair amount of work.

Earl

 http://blog.spack.net
http://holaservers.com

Re: apache parsing and pig-830

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks for doing the work in the first place :-)
Sorry about the lack of attribution. No @author tags...

-D