Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2021/07/20 06:21:36 UTC

Re: VERY IMPORTANT Premature end of file ofbiz-containers

Hi All,

(Exceptionally copying to user ML)

The demos (but the trunk, even more weird) were of course also affected.

I pushed changes like https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/commit/2c421cedfba41f021fa75916e0fbd8f9d65f13e1/ in all branches (including R16
because it's still the old demo).

I tried locally with R17 HEAD and everything was fine. For a reason, despite the changes, the stable demo is still failing with a 503. The old demo is
now OK.

I'll later check on the demo VM why the test still does not pass in R17 there...

In the meantime, I guess simply changing
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http:
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="https:

In your instances should fix the problem

HTH

Jacques

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
On 20/07/2021 10:06, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> I'd not be against release a last 17.12.08. I think we are not ready
> yet to release 18.12.01?

I think we are ! (Battle start galatica)

Nicolas

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Nicolas,

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Ah! you are right Nicolas,

I checked the data are OK in trunk, one worry less.

Maybe we could simply inactivate this feature in demos?

Either with a patch, but maybe better in code (to avoid a future deprecated patch).

Jacques

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.