Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Isuru Suriarachchi <is...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/15 09:56:08 UTC

Request for GSOC project ideas

Hi all,

I'm an undergraduate student of the Computer Science and Engineering
department at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lnaka. I'm interested in doing a
project on Apache/maven for the Google Summer of Code 2007 competition.

Currently I'm working as an intern at WSO2 (www.wso2.org) for my industrial
training. By now I have been working on Apache Axis2/Java for more than 5
months. I received the Apache Axis2 Committership for implementing JSON
Support for Axis2. I have posted an article on this implementation with more
details at http://wso2.org/library/768 . I think I have gained reasonable
amount of experiences in open source development through working on this
Apache projects.

So I'm really pleased if someone can suggest me a project idea for GSOC. I
think I will be able to do it well if my proposal will be selected.

Thanks in advance,
Isuru Suriarachchi.

Re: Request for GSOC project ideas

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.