Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2020/05/15 01:25:11 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-common 4.0.1 Release (2nd submission)

Please review and vote on this cordova-common release v4.0.1
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/common-4.0.1

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-common: 4.0.1 (13e06971c1)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* NPM Audit (exception for dev related dependency)
* NPM Test

Re: [VOTE] cordova-common 4.0.1 Release (2nd submission)

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

* Bryan Ellis
* Niklas Merz
* Tim Brust