Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Daryl Rose <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/16 15:19:00 UTC

External whitelist_from and blacklist_from lists

Can I have external whitelist_from and blacklist_from lists?  Currently
they're in the users_prefs file and are growing.  I would prefer to have an
external list and keep them out of the users_prefs file.

Thanks

Daryl

Re: External whitelist_from and blacklist_from lists

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Sure.  Add them to any .cf file.

--
Kevin A. McGrail