Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2002/04/16 10:40:52 UTC

New build structure

Hi All,

I have changed the ANT build script to use jar files specified
in the build.properties file instead of the CLASSPATH environment
variable. The build.properties file depends on local paths and is
supplied by the user. There is a build.properties.sample file
is included in the distribution. The build.sh and build.bat scripts
have been removed. This is the way many other jakarta
projects build their projects. I also intend to remove
jar files in the dist/lib directory since they are no longer used.

Let me know if you run into problems.

--
Ceki