Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Andrzej Jan Taramina <an...@chaeron.com> on 2005/11/24 08:29:47 UTC

Exception running localjava stub version?

When I try to run the localjava sample, stub version, I get the following
exception:

org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: Method addEntry(class java.lang.String, class
localjava.client.stub.addressbook.wsiftypes.Address) was not found in
portType {http://wsifservice.addressbook/}AddressBook

I'm running wsif-2.0.1_IB3, which is a very recent nightly build.

If I add the following mappings to the stub Run.java code:

			service.mapType(
				new QName("http://wsiftypes.addressbook/", "Address"),
				Class.forName("localjava.client.stub.addressbook.wsiftypes.Address"));
			service.mapType(
				new QName("http://wsiftypes.addressbook/", "Phone"),
				Class.forName("localjava.client.stub.addressbook.wsiftypes.Phone"));

The problem is still there, though in another piece of code (for my own
project), which doesn't have overloaded operations, adding the mappings fixes
the problem.

Any ideas what is causing this?  Seems like the latest version of WSIF can't
dynamically find the mappings.

Thanks!

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com

Re: Exception running localjava stub version?

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Andrzej Jan Taramina wrote:

>When I try to run the localjava sample, stub version, I get the following
>exception:
>
>org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: Method addEntry(class java.lang.String, class
>localjava.client.stub.addressbook.wsiftypes.Address) was not found in
>portType {http://wsifservice.addressbook/}AddressBook
>
>I'm running wsif-2.0.1_IB3, which is a very recent nightly build.
>
>If I add the following mappings to the stub Run.java code:
>
>			service.mapType(
>				new QName("http://wsiftypes.addressbook/", "Address"),
>				Class.forName("localjava.client.stub.addressbook.wsiftypes.Address"));
>			service.mapType(
>				new QName("http://wsiftypes.addressbook/", "Phone"),
>				Class.forName("localjava.client.stub.addressbook.wsiftypes.Phone"));
>
>The problem is still there, though in another piece of code (for my own
>project), which doesn't have overloaded operations, adding the mappings fixes
>the problem.
>
>Any ideas what is causing this?  Seems like the latest version of WSIF can't
>dynamically find the mappings.

it was maybe the most confusing (and complicated ergo most bugs are
there) part of current WSIF ...

alek