Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by shymon <sz...@o2.pl> on 2009/06/25 13:05:51 UTC

SessionState values in url

I need to exchange small amount of data (for now one string value) between
majority of my app pages, but I want to store this value in the page url.
AFAIK SessionState offers only 'session' strategy.
Moreover I don't want to handle this single value in each page's onActivate.

I thought I could create base class which handles this parameter and then
subclass it in other page classes.

But maybe there is another, better solution?