Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Thies Edeling <th...@rrm.net> on 2007/08/28 00:53:11 UTC

onchange event and DropDownChoice & DojoDatePicker

Hi all,

When I add an AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior it seems I can't add any
AjaxFormValidatingBehavior afterwards? When I add the validating
behaviour the UpdatingBehaviour seems to get lost. Is this a known issue ?

I encountered another onchange oddity with the DojoDatePicker. It's not
fired when the value changes, whether I input it in the textbox manually
or select a different date with my mouse. I guess it should be fired?

gr,
Thies