Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sadananda B Rai <sr...@zeomega.com> on 2003/04/25 15:12:24 UTC

[users@httpd] FW: Apache params

Hello All,
        Is this mail going to everyone or not?. If yes why am I not getting
any answer?. Please let me know if my question is not clear. I want to hide
the server details from the url scanners. like u can see in  fallowing link
http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/  u can find what is running in any
URL's. It shows full in details. One my client dont want this to show on any
of this scanners. It should only show UNKNOWN like how yahoo.com reflects.
Hope will get some help on this.

Thanking You
Rai