Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/26 01:31:26 UTC

Files modified after building

Changes not staged for commit:

  (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)

  (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)

modified:
metron-analytics/metron-profiler-client/src/main/java/Window.tokens

modified:
metron-analytics/metron-profiler-client/src/main/java/WindowLexer.tokens

modified:
metron-analytics/metron-profiler-client/src/main/java/org/apache/metron/profiler/client/window/generated/WindowLexer.java

modified:
metron-analytics/metron-profiler-client/src/main/java/org/apache/metron/profiler/client/window/generated/WindowListener.java

modified:
metron-analytics/metron-profiler-client/src/main/java/org/apache/metron/profiler/client/window/generated/WindowParser.java

Are these files changed by the build?

Re: Files modified after building

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
Well, if you are going to be so quick, how can I make you wait?  working on
it.

On February 25, 2017 at 23:39:15, Casey Stella (cestella@gmail.com) wrote:

Sorry, couldn't wait for monday. Fix is submitted for your review and
heckling: https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/466 :)

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.