Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ofer Baranes <of...@bitband.com> on 2004/02/11 11:07:52 UTC

some comments from new AXIS user

Hello ,

I am new to AXIS , i enjoy to learn it and impressed from its power.

My comments is about the demo samples and the 'Axis User's Guide' ,
1 - the samples missing an index file or a good README file describing
what
    each demo target is.
2 - Also , by accident , I have seen code of others, which used a
DynamicProxy
    to obtain a client stub instead of using WSDL2Java to do so.
    I was amazed that such a way is absent from the user guide or its
demo.
    I believe most users will preferred using the DynamicProxy way.

Best Regards and Thanks
Ofer Baranes