Posted to users@maven.apache.org by su...@zycus.com on 2005/10/25 15:58:43 UTC

Problem after running custom plugin in Maven 1.1-beta-1

Hi ,

I have written a custom plugin and installed it. Once when I run that goal
which is in that plugin it runs fine.
After that whenever I try to run any other goal in any other folder of the
project , maven still tries to run same goal(custom plugin goal) which I
ran before.
Has anyone have any idea what could be the problem ?

Regards,
Surabhi Asthana
Team Leader
Spend Data Management
ZYCUS INC.
Ph : ++ 91 22 5640 7676 Extn. : 7803

Re: Problem after running custom plugin in Maven 1.1-beta-1

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Can you please try with 1.1 beta 2