Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by Zhao Chun <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/03/23 01:18:50 UTC

Change of binary name

Hi everyone

Because of some historical issues, the name of Doris binary still starts
with "Palo". This will make some users confused.

So I want to change the binary name prefix from "Palo" to "Doris".

If everyone has no objection, I will submit a patch to fix it later.

Thanks,
Zhao Chun

Re: Change of binary name

Posted by Zhao Chun <zh...@apache.org>.
陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> 于2020年3月23日周一 下午10:01写道:

> Hi ZhaoChun:
>

> Could we change it to, for example, `doris_be` and make a link file
> `palo_be` point to `doris_be`.

I agree with it. And will make a link for palo-fe.jar too.

Thanks,
Zhao Chun

Re:Change of binary name

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.