Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by yulinxp <yu...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/13 17:41:34 UTC

doesn client need to use AegisDatabinding if server does

If CXF server uses SimpleFront end/AegisBinding, does the cxf client need to
use ClientProxyFactoryBean to set AegisDatabinding? I am very confused.

Re: doesn client need to use AegisDatabinding if server does

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
No. If you get the WSDL from the server and feed it to whatever kit you
want, including CXF with JAXB, it works. Unless you find a bug. The Java you
get may be quite different from the Java on the server side, however.