Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "r7raul1984@163.com" <r7...@163.com> on 2016/05/10 05:14:31 UTC

Oozie job monitor

I want to develop a new feature to monitor oozie job by oozie api?

How to start my work? Welcome any advice.

r7raul1984@163.com

Re: Oozie job monitor

Posted by "Zhao, Qingwen" <qi...@ebay.com>.
I can refer to hive monitoring in Eagle.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-eagle/tree/master/eagle-security

We have two modules under eagle-security.
> eagle-security-hive
  This module builds a topology for monitoring

> eagle-security-hive-web
  This module mainly contains some sensitivity message management and
classification management which are used on UI.

If you have any problems about development. Please feel free to contact
us.

Regards,
Qingwen Zhao | Apache Eagle
Desk: 20998167 | Cell: +86 18818215025